1. Glass hot chocolate mug which can be personalised with name and a latte spoon
2. Snowman hot chocolate bomb gift boxed with a candy cane and a jingle bell.
3. Reindeer hot chocolate stirrer
4. Gingerbread man or woman covered in fondant with edible eyes, chocolate beans and a bow
5. Gingerbread tree decorated with fondant and edible glitter, chocolate beans and topped with a star
6. Two candy canes
7. Chocolate initial of your choice
8. Reindeer popcorn
9. Sweet cone
10. Four biscoff chocolate cups
11. Rudolph hot chocolate cone with marshmallows.
12. Reusable basket
13. Gift wrapped with a bow
Please specify names on the notes section of the checkout process.
Christmas Eve Hamper
Some people can have an adverse food reaction to certain foods - food in the Christmas Eve Hamper may contain MILK, EGG, CEREALS including GLUTEN, LUPIN and SOY.
Although every care is taken to avoid cross contamination, food prepared in the Baked with Pride kitchen may contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts, sulphur dioxide and/or sulphites.
If you have any food allergy or intolerance please contact Mandi McCabe at Baked with Pride for more information.
Baked with Pride is registered with Wigan Council, fully insured with hygiene rating 5.